View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 02:23   Link #8443
mokopi

Hello there~! I'm a bit lag on this but ah well, better than nothing

I stumbled upon this site when I was looking for alternatives to clear my doubts pertaining to Japanese language. I must say the people here are really nice! I couldn't agree more >.<

Oh ya, introduction. Hahaha... got carried away...

Erm... what to say...

Well, I'm 22 years old (so old!!! OMG!), very short (I can really relate to Edward Elric sometimes D8), chinese and residing in Singapore (tat makes me a Singaporean). I am a budding animator cum mangaka (I have so much to learn~!) and oh yeah, for a person like me, I do so love anime and manga~! I'm also very into japanese culture.

There are various anime and manga which I like very much... stuff like らき☆すた and AZU漫画大王 tickles me and erm... FMA, awesome animating 8D... and DeathNote, the art and animation are good (various others which may take eternalty to mention)... my particular favourite style of illustration is from Takaya Miou san, though it seems that her manga are not particularly known, at least in my country. Other than these, I must say Hayao Miyazaki's works are the best. In terms of animation and layout design (awesome), though some of the plots are lacking at times (Tales of Earth sea for e.g.)... I don't consider his animation 'anime' tho'... hahaha... in which Miyazaki himself said so too... I hope I'm not boring you guys with my interests ... and besides all these, I'm currently learning japanese Not pro but I can do simple translations... I think... *starts folding paper cranes in corner again*. I'm not very confident of my abilities at times... hahaha|||... but I'll try my best

Whichever it is, from today onwards,

I hope to make even more friends during my stay here

Yoroshiku ne~!
mokopi is offline   Reply With Quote