View Single Post
Old 2011-04-01, 11:52   Link #3749
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Here you can't even get Bleach and Naruto The only animated thing you can get is Ben 10 (kids show) and DBZ. That's all. But I won't say anything about my country because what else can you spect from the mentality that thinks that music as "Reggaeton" and "Cumbia" are better than everything? (check youtube and you will know what I mean...).
But I ment that you can actually request the book and know that it will arrive to you in some weeks, maybe a month. I must have went to all the book stores on my city already and just to hear the words "Shak.." you get a no in your face.
lol you and me are really the same. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! And we have Ben 10 here too!!! .......it sucks

And funny story now that you mention it....when was just a wee shana fan I overheard about the video games made for it. I wanted them so badly that I called every video game store in my state starting the call with...

Game store employee:Hi!thank you for calling (insert name) How may I help you?
Kid version of pancakes:Hi, I was wondering if you had a game?
Game store employee:Sure, just give me the name and I'll tell you if it's in stock!
Kid version of pancakes:Uh...it's kinda long and hard to spell so I'll say it slowly
Game store employee: (this kids an idiot)Okay....
Kid version of pancakes:S.....h......a......k.......u
Game store employee: (hangs up)
Kid version of pancakes: (cries while watching season1 on dvd.)

Then I found out it was only in Japan....which mad me even sadder......
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote