View Single Post
Old 2006-05-13, 20:53   Link #9
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Kisame has the most amount of chakra compared to the rest of the Akatsuki, this was already mentioned in the manga.
No it wasn't it's stated he has a high chakra level even for Akatsuki, not that he has the most.

Quote:
I don't think Sasori is as strong as people give him credit for. As the first Akatsuki to die he's probably a relatively low-tier member, or maybe about average. Deidara may even have been BSing about being weaker than him; he was trying to convince Kakashi to go back to help after all. If Akatsuki are going to be the main villains of the series for a long while yet, they'll need to be strong enough to compete with major main character powerups, and one of the strongest members being defeated by two secondary characters so early doesn't really make sense.
I think your're underating Sasori, Deidara treated him as a master when kakashi wasn't even around he was the leader of the team like Itachi is to Kisame.

Sasori most likely was too strong for him to be involved later on in the series more likely, you can't beat him without medic jutsu and a fight with Sakura was the best way to set it up, even more so she had someone with her who knew alot of Sasori's moves. And even in the end Sasori had to let himself die, i really think that's a testament to just how strong and feared he should be.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote