View Single Post
Old 2010-07-07, 03:36   Link #13203
Kylon99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Kanon yes he could have a furniture persecution complex as a motive for murder. Or have some kind of Ninja/military training. So could Genji.

Shannon is somebody who is just a convenient murderer if she has a furniture complex (which I'm not 100% sure she has). If you took away that motive from me I wouldn't have any motive for her as a murderer at all. So I kind of wonder what people think are motives for her besides that. And why nobody thinks it's possible Shannon isn't a murderer.

She seems to be a lot like Kinzo in the sense that you wouldn't put it past her.

Actually, I should have asked for Kanon theories that the clues support too... I guess ninja, brainwashing and military are kinda out... 8) And I can't think of anything, my brain is toast..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Shannon, Kanon, or both basically HAVE to be the murderers for Ep1, due to restrictive red text. In addition, since they're around for the Tea Party like the rest of the survivors, well...

As for Genji, I wouldn't be surprised if he was ex-military. He does constantly talk about Kinzo having done him a massive favor long ago, and I don't remember if that was ever explained or not. Since Kinzo was also in the war, as I recall... could he have saved Genji's life?
I suspect Kanon did kill people but he's not exactly a culprit. More like a revenge killer like Eva... For example, I put him as the killer of Nanjo in EP3... and then he walked right past him and 'rescued' Jessica. That seems to me to be the simplest answer. But that may suggest that he's the killer in EP1 too... or Shkannon, maybe.

Oh for Shannon, I'm guessing that she's a victim of all the other conspiracies and is forced to do things... like play Beatrice. But like Beatrice she might be viewed as the culprit but really isn't?

And definitely there's at least that one obvious hint in EP2 about Genji being an expert at throwing knives. Even if it was a 'fantasy' scene...
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote