View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 17:40   Link #2070
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
I have zero faith though, especially since you have a legion of game "reviews" site throughout the web that give inflated scores based on hype. So long as sites give inflated misleading scores people will think that products, no matter how flawed, are amazing. Nevermind the developers copy and pasted from google images or cut content to make it DLC, because its 9.5

I do not even have to read IGN to know what it will give.

For ME3 it is going to be 9.5/10 "GOTY, best written RPG evar!!!What's a Planescape Torment? Multiplayer and explosions hell yeah!"

edit: Just looked at IGN, Me3 is a 95...

To be clear, I am not saying no one will enjoy ME3 nor am I griping on anyone for enjoying ME3. I just do not think things were handled right, specifically using google images for designs. Furthermore, I doubt companies will ever have to worry when review sites throw out inflated scores, thus giving the image that everything is dandy.
I can't help but notice that in posts where you bash the game and some of the people who play/inflate it, you put a disclaimer at the end of every post justify your dissent in a sea of gamers who still love the game despite full knowledge of the flaws you're always pointing out. Lot's of said gamers are still able to, you know, enjoy the game without being all emotional about the problems and issues during and after game production, and without being swayed by your so-called inflated scores (which are expected to be near grossly inflated anyway).

Defensive much? Because you're welcome to your opinion no matter how negative, and you don't need to justify it in every post like your being an apologist for everyone with a dissenting opinion. When doing so it just makes people suspicious why you need to do it in the first place like you have a much different reason in posting.

Also, it may be a stock photo of her of the real person she was based on, but she's still fucking hawt.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2012-03-07 at 18:04.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote