View Single Post
Old 2007-11-30, 07:46   Link #17038
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for Naomi Jaeger, OFM Air Force Mage:

Okay, by god, it's done. Last are spells, and then I can get on with writing...
Ara ara ara, FINALLY we have Naomi's pofile up... and what an awesome profile we have here.

S&W: Yes yes definitely.

I didn't expect her to look THAT cute though And Aya Hirano as VA's gonna turn some heads around here

It's a nice touch ommiting Franz' role in the death of Naomi's parents, and having the profile look from her perspective alone, gotta feel for the girl though. And you even put in her Air Support WINNING MOMENT

S&W: AND ABSOLUTE MAID TERRITORY FOR THE WIN!!!!!
Wesson: We would've been happy to go in Franz's place right?
Smith: Yes definitely.

*runs from Chainsaw Wielding Mai*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
In a way you're right. It is pretty pointless. This thought just entered my head while I was trying to build Kyouka's profile. I just thrown it out just to get it out of my head so I can concentrate on her.

But... now that I think of it, there might be a purpose to this crazy idea. I mean all we've been doing is creating OCs to basically fight, fight and fight. Why not do something silly and different for a change and place CCs and OCs in a soccer field instead of the battle field? Use the abilities that they have for entertainment instead of battle. See how do they use their abilities differently in different situations. Do you envision your characters to do nothing but combat and romance? Do something different, break out of the mold!

This may be my attempt to expand the world of MLSN beyond combat. Currently only AImost Pure's Minea, Lowe's Matsuri and Keroko's Syn are the only characters that have nothing to do with the combat side of MSLN that I know of. I'm starting to feel that all the epic battles, 'romantic' romance and such in the thread are getting a bit stale. Sure they are epic and full of win but too much of a good thing isn't that good. I'm trying to bring a breath of fresh air in via this silly soccer match crack and my in-creation OC Kamikaze Kyouka, age 8, street rat and upcoming lyrical magic user.

Ok, now that the crack induced moment is over, I would like to say I just wanna have fun
Yup, nothing wrong with some craziness now. One of things we do in the OC is to put characters in situation we'd never expect them to afterall, and the potential for some craziness canon would never afford (which is why he have things like StrikerS Nano afterall). So the fact that there is no point to the Soccer match is the entire point

And you've revealed Kyouka!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.