View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 08:07   Link #43
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post
Well we always know there was no way Kabuto was going to survive more than a couple of seconds against 2 MS users without doing something ridiculous.

Granted, I wasn't expecting this... Horrible writing at its best. I don't mind Kabuto splicing clan only powers. He was always a prodigy (even moreso than Orochimaru in my eyes) where this was concerned. However, I draw the line at Sage Mode. Kabuto is NOT the sort of person that would be dedicated enough to go and master something like this through hard training. This is so out of character that it is hilarious. Secondly, why would Kabuto just splice Sasuke's former team and not other more powerful people?

Still though, to be able to dodge Sasuke's Susano'o arrow at close range is insane.
I was expecting Kabuto to summon something to help him fight but its better writing that Kabuto is fighting rather then summoning yet another edo.

I presume Kabuto is only using the spliced power of Sasuke's teammates since Oro collected data on them and it was easier to use Oro's years of data then collect his own.

They could have made Kabuto's sage mode look better, I think he will be beaten when he falls for genjutsu since he's so fast and hard to capture.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote