View Single Post
Old 2013-07-21, 17:45   Link #16
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
She's not the one who blocks anything, really -- it's Issei who won't follow through on any advances because, despite all his claims about wanting a harem and his perverted mind, he's really a nice guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and he's too "pure" to cross the line. Right now, he just wants to stay close with everyone, so he basically "*beep*blocks" himself.

And besides, even though Rias may be his number one, I'd say Issei has feelings for Asia too... though he hasn't necessarily quite figured out what those are yet. She's definitely a very important person to him anyway, and has been from the get-go. I guess I'd agree with greensoulreaper that she's like a real sister to him, and maybe something more. I guess you could argue that this blocks him from advancing on Rias... but it's not like he's going to run out of time anyway.
unfortunately relentless this is where we disagree Asia is somewhat of a cockblock because u don't know if he would do something because asia interrupts him most of the time. In fact if u look at the episodes where he has moments he's either interrupted because of his family asia included. Think about his moments with Rias that have been stopped but i'll end this before it goes off topic and because I don't want to argue with a mod
I also wouldn't say he's too pure he just has issues that need to be resolved.

As for Issei's feelings for Asia he thinks of her as a sibling and doesn't want her to become like rias and Akeno and maintain her purity.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote