View Single Post
Old 2003-11-08, 01:34   Link #3
haleguu
LOLICON

Since, I basically memorize the entire script for GTO Special, etc. Mirakuru Fansubs (retired) was working on it, but we didn't have time to do anything besides translations and a few editing, we passed it off to Japan-TV in hopes in finally getting it subtitled, since we knew too many people were waiting for it to be sub. I mean no use sitting on translations, no? Thanks to Japan-TV for finishing it off where we left off.

You have to watch the TV series first, then Live Special, last is the Movie. They all play a part and one story is part of the other, intertwine etc. Onizuka never intended to stay at any school for too long, since he wanted to change students everywhere. So, once his job was done at one school, it's sort of off to the next to fix things. So, he's more like a substitute for hire.

I like to see more Japanese Drama translated, but I offered to help JapanTV, but one of the OPs told me they were too busy with other projects, so maybe next time or hopefully more Japan Drama groups pop up. I'd like to start a drama subbing group maybe some time next year...doubt it though...considering how lazy and unreliable I am... -_-