View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 00:07   Link #430
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Oh...he finally got round to updating it again! Haven't checked for a fair while. I hope he eventually does it for all six routes though. I wanna know the exact wordings for the Katima route. ><

I guess he picked Narukana as a translation because it's probably the most story rich one and supposedly the 'true' ending. Maybe he likes Narukana the most out of the six as well. Wouldn't blame him. But I'll always favour Katima myself. ^^ I found it rather fascinating how utterly different the Chapter 10s and 11s were between Katima and Satsuki routes. However, they were both suited to both of their styles/personalities.

Truth be told though, for my third playthrough, I'd like to pick whoever needs the move upgrades the most. Narukana and Naya both seem quite powerful already. cranston told me Nozomi's moves weren't much of an upgrade. So I'm wondering whether I should do the Ruputna route next. My 30 Ruputna has 700M/560F and 1000M Ai as her good attacks, her Defenses are awful (I think her best is 250M/450F....*shiver*) and aside from a Level 2 Vanish, she's lacking a decent Support move. But I seem to recall you guys saying Narukana's route moves were kind of mandatory.