View Single Post
Old 2010-08-25, 04:30   Link #1044
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It was the perfect combination
Oh yeah, perfect combination of a medic with superstrength and an elderly puppeteer. Both of whom have known each other for about 5 minutes.

Quote:
Chiyo controls here movements while Sakura uses here 'strenght' to smash things.
Okay, seriously, what was the point of controlling her like a puppet? She's not a puppet, she's a human being perfectly capable of moving on her own. And if Chiyo is controlling her movements how exactly does Sakura use her strength?

Quote:
She did defeat the fourth kazakage and hiruko doll with just her punches.
While Chiyo was controlling her.

Quote:
The only reason she got poisoned was because she protected Chiyo. Also she was able to find the antidote for the poison, something even Chiyo was unable to do.
I may have to reread this part, but you're saying that Sakura was able to come up with an antidote for that specific poision for that specific battle? How unrealistically convenient.

Quote:
I agree she could have done a lot better especially after this battle, but saying she didn't do anything usefull that time is just not truth.
All right, here's the thing, I think you might be missing the point or perhaps I haven't made my point clear. This was supposed to be a major battle for Sakura that could've showcased what she had learned during her three-year training with Tsunade and Kishi completely squandered all potential for it. Instead she was controlled by an old lady, did a lot of repetitive punching and produced a conveniently placed antidote.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote