View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 06:25   Link #38752
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
The weapons are still weapons. Take a few notes from dead space for improvised weapons from sci-fi engineering tools.

propositions:
-Meteor break drills
-cutting lasers
-sub-unit arms with built in high intensity welding torches

Mostly along those lines. Not necessary but with the current lay out of the Athena, one cannot really call it an IS built for space exploration, you're expecting combat after all.

EDIT: and remote units are never humble weapons. Trust me, I thought Qubeley wasn't much for a final boss machine but it practically steam rolled everyone with little more than a saber and 8 bits. At least that's what I read in multiple pages of wikia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
But... if it's for extended space exploration.... what about pilot support? accommodation? living supplies?

(Do note same problem present on Calion, the reason it's successor Vegalion become so XBOXHUEG is not only heavy armament)

Then again, Athena is supposed top be self-operating so....

EDIT: also, the remote units might also function as attack reflector. One hell of a defense system that is (non-ferromagnetic I.S. grade projectile will crush it soundly though)
Least I got that off my chest. I do have other variations of equipments the Athena can be given.

Thanks though.