Thread: Hi-Nu Gundam
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-17, 05:27   Link #24
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
I assume to perform such damage, like 87k for Ideon Gun, requries max range attack stat for Cosmo, 150 morale, 50 morale for Keisar Ephes, -20% armour off Keisar Ephes using Disc X/Daitarn Crush/either of the chodenji robos, or maybe even cheats to inflict -30% armour and - 40 defence stat. Ignore size and chokugeki isn't really needed for Ideon though.
Most of that except the armour breaking isn't neccessary.

Quote:
You could probably even do 99999+ damage with Ideon against Sivil, if they ever meet.
Its already been proven a long time ago you could get excesses of 130k simply on a Megillot.

Quote:
Those are experimental and theoretical damages, you don't achieve such damage all the time in practical conditions.
But if thats the case then Kira/Athrun just don't achieve that kind of damage, they need Soul for it and have a expensive as crap Soul which only lets them do it like once/twice realistically. I won't touch on morale though since thats an issue fixed once the Sound Force rejoin properly.

You can't compare them to Hi-Nu regardless, although Hi-Nu is slightly weaker its Fin Funnels are an ALL attack, massive range, plus require next to no EN or Morale, thats far more than enough. THATS the real reason people call it broken, the Fin Funnels are just the epitomy of a perfect attack. Damage only gets you so far given everything is so overpowered in @3, practicality is more important.

Quote:
Though after 3 playthroughs, there's enough pp for all top tier and ace characters to max out a stat or two.
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3
anyone else got ideas on the subject of the beam sabers?
I honestly think they're simply carried on the shoulder re-charge racks.....if you look carefully they're just above the little slot on the shoulders.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote