Thread: Hi-Nu Gundam
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-25, 19:32   Link #25
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
Well, I got my crap from my own practical knowledge, during practical conditions. And I didn't list them by 'top 10' or anything, I'm ranking them by the damage they normally do.

I assume to perform such damage, like 87k for Ideon Gun, requries max range attack stat for Cosmo, 150 morale, 50 morale for Keisar Ephes, -20% armour off Keisar Ephes using Disc X/Daitarn Crush/either of the chodenji robos, or maybe even cheats to inflict -30% armour and - 40 defence stat. Ignore size and chokugeki isn't really needed for Ideon though.

Those are experimental and theoretical damages, you don't achieve such damage all the time in practical conditions. Though after 3 playthroughs, there's enough pp for all top tier and ace characters to max out a stat or two.

You could probably even do 99999+ damage with Ideon against Sivil, if they ever meet.

In my list, my rank S attacks are attacks that do over 55k damage, I've been able to get Freedom/Justice to do over 57k in practical conditions.
Wow and my Ideon Gun maxes out at about 45K with hot blooded and Ideal conditions. It annoyed me so much that I got the Ide Gauge to top out in Stage 50 and the Ideon Sword and Gun were greyed out. I don't know if it was because of the stage but thats the first time thats ever happened and I hope it doesn't again. It reminded me of Alpha Gaiden where the game would never let me use the damn Twin Satellite Cannon even when the moon was out and I had the morale.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote