Thread: Licensed Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-06, 13:02   Link #947
Kazu-kun

Whether he has suffered enough or not, in order to redeem himself he has to do something, something for someone else sake. Up to this point he has never done anything for others sake, and you can not disagree with me about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
What the heck has a viewers ability to sympathize with a character has to do with him being a good/bad guy or not ? I hate Kira's guts (Gundam SEED), and my sole wish during GSD was for him to kick the bucket. Needless to say i did not sympathize with him. Does that make him a bad guy ?

No, i don't sympathize with Kyoshiro, and i believe that the beating he got was good for him. Do i believe him to be a bad guy ? Nop.

Even from the start, when my hate for him was much higher than now, he never came across as a villain. Not even close, not matter how you look at it. Worst he has done is given a cold shoulder to Setsuna for a prolonged period of time. And while that is more than enough to stimulate dislike and what not towards him, it still does not make him a "bad" guy.

Kazuya is the bad guy, which is bluntly obvious.
You didn't get my point at all.