Thread: Licensed Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-06, 18:48   Link #952
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
So much happened in episode 9 i dont even know where to begin. For one the fact that Kyoshiro's illusionary world was shattered by his brother was no surprise. The story that we were fed from the beginning was too neat of a package. Also, when the other brother appeared sometime back he made a point to tell Kyoshiro in not so many words that he was mistaken and he needed to let go of past. This a perfect example of what happens when we hold on too tight.

It sure was nice of Kazuya to prance even more especially after i mentioned in an earlier post how much it annoyed me LOL. But he did also explain things quite well and we can piece together a lot of things now. What i did not expect was Megingjord was the physical body of Kuu and Kuu is not even her name it Cielo. Kazuya was mentioning what happens to some humans who absorb AA particles i did not understand that

Correct me if im wrong someone. But it seems each AA is a incarnation of a season and they are all part of Kuu. The problem now is that each has taken on a personality of their own but Kazuya wants to reunite them. If thats true that means that there never should have been AA plural there should have been only 1 and that one Cielo/Kuu

Didnt expect Mika to die so easily and so fast even though i dont really feel bad for her, I hope Himiko is not dead but things are looking too good right as Kazuya is able to hold his own against the AA. He now has Kaon, Setsuna and Kuu. Bad guys 3 good whinny guys 0.

Im pissed i really wanted to see Kaon whoop some ass.