Thread: Licensed B Gata H Kei
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-03, 06:08   Link #59
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
the ending reminds me of a scene in the manga, "My Balls" where even a demon from the underworld is scared to death of the male organ..
Funny, I also thought of Elyse at the start of OreTama. For those who don't know the situation, the Demon Queen is imprisoned in a loser's testicle and Elyse has to get her out within a month; the simplest way is to force him to climax, but the moment she sees his member erect she panics and knocks him out.
I hope Yamada doesn't continue to think that she needs to get her first and the rest will be easy. I don't want to imagine a guy falling for her, dating her, having her, and then the next day finding her out scouting for additional partners. As I said earlier, I hate stories like that.
This seems like a rather interesting start to the Spring lineups. I would've thought that KissXSis would provide more than enough H, but apparently not. I'm not surprised to see multiple ecchi comedies at the same time, I'm surprised to see two shows that push the bar this hard.
BTW, to those who have read the manga, is there anything going on with the little sister, either in terms of experience or romantic interests?
Also, just what is that she's bathing in? It looks almost like milk or yogurt.

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2010-04-03 at 06:28.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote