View Single Post
Old 2018-08-04, 15:27   Link #2
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Most people don't know shit about labels

Since we're using America as the basis for the poll based on the terms, Republican is not necessarily conservative and Democrat is not necessarily liberal. It's foolish to even describe your positions to "less government" or "more government." You're better off listing the policies you believe and then living with the fact not everything is going to be consistent with whatever ideology you think you must ascribe to

America must change to a medicare for all system as it cannot afford not to do so, actions that properly deal with man-made climate change must be taken for both environmental and capital investment, it must end its militarism and stop waging offensive wars, it must create a standard of living that could at least guarantee that someone working on the minimum wage can afford to rent one-bedroom apartment without paying over 30% of their income, and at a minimum it must pass a universal background check on the purchase of firearms. These are not beliefs; they are facts. I care not if I would have to walk with elected Republicans to get these passed, but the moment you tie down your beliefs to parties or even ideologies, you've lost the plot

I care not for people's denial of reality; you still deserve a minimum standard of living. You know friends and family who would be sent overseas as pawns on a global chess board. You still need a habitable planet to live on. Whatever may compel the common man to defend the oligarchy as it is now, understand those people will not recognize you. They will not support you. You will not be part of their club. You're only part of one club called America, and rest assured the people fighting for these policies on your behalf shall not attack you figuratively or legislatively; they work for you
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote