View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 11:16   Link #966
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Here are my ideas then
  • We'll need at least one Moderator to check the contest at least once in two/three days. The Moderator in question needs to be able to check the contest and have some free time on his/hers hands.
  • The max amount of riddles for one contest is 20.
  • Three members will be chosen (or they will sign up themselves).
  • All riddles will be send to this three members by their creators (the riddle/s, tip/s and answers).
  • After all 20 riddles were sent to three members. They will chose in what order (and even chose which riddles if they are more then 20). And send that list to the chosen Moderator. This way the three members will not be able to cheat. Tho they can still use pm to send right answers to other members. Which I really hope it want happen
  • A separate thread will be created. In this thread only riddles and the answers will be allowed to be posted. Only the Moderator/s and the three chosen members will be allowed to post in said thread.
  • Members who created the riddle will be able to post in second thread (the one where members will do their guessing), their tip/s and answers if someone guess right.
  • If the creator of riddle hasn't given an announcement if someone guessed the riddle in 48 hours after the riddle was posted. One of the three members will give out such announcement. including a tip/s.
  • The three chosen members and the chosen Moderator will not be allowed to join the game.
  • Rewards for riddle submitters, first/second/third etc place will be decided by Moderator/s (rep points).

This is all optional Just a couple of my ideas I think may help You can change/improve/add/erase them if you want