View Single Post
Old 2019-06-01, 11:10   Link #1901
tsunade666

^Really? It was stated in the WN too? I remember the harvest festival of wn and the demon lord meeting. I also remeber guy's talk. I remember it being focused on the part where it was mentioned about the gluttony, wrath and pride skill too. with 3 of the deadly sins series in monster side. When was it mentioned that there are more awakened demon lord in wn? at what chapter?

In LN. it was stretch out, the scene with Clayman. Veldora even played with Milim while Shion played with Clayman and an extra played with Ranga.

The scene there is clearly different from what played in the wn. it's a lot more wasteful than outright eat clayman in wn.

Some nameless goons had more cool looking unique skills. Plus reincarnation was introduced earlier and a lot more future content was foreshadowed better in the LN. They also tried to play too much politics and be friendly with humans in LN. Which more so annoy me. I liked the massacre that happen and in wn, it wasn't used further plot as scare tactic. In LN, it was smoothen more by the dwarf king's suggestion and the mage duke?council help. Its more of byplay to make them more human friendly party.

Edit: though the novel made some scenes a lot more sense than in wn especially the old demon lords. if Valentine is that old, she should have evolved into a true demon lord already. killing 10k isn't that much if it's accumulating and she survive the tenma war.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2019-06-01 at 18:35.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote