View Single Post
Old 2008-07-11, 22:17   Link #1053
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post

Call me stupid but I don't remember Q1 and the King making out ever. Kallen has never kissed Lelouch, nor has Lelouch kissed her.

Also, why would the Knight (key word) of One be his Queen? Most logical people would put the piece called a knight into the knight slot. Charles' Queen was his personal Knight, which was Marianne. If Lelouch and Nunally are even a remote hint, then he was sleeping with his Queen. Unless he has a pregnancy enducing Geass.
Charles: "Have babies!"
Marianne: "Yes, your majesty."
Charles: "Ahahahahahahahahaha!"
V.V.: "We're trading in your Geass for a more useful one."

In this new game, Charles is no longer the king on the board. He is more the prize. The actual king playing is Schneizel now, and his Queen is no one. Cornelia was the Queen in the last Season, but there was no King. Only the OoBK has a King and a Queen.
So what's the point really? What's wrong of me ridiculing someone who was again delusional that the chessboard holds romantic significance. So Schneizel took over, well since I have not so much Geass details as you it seems, (I only really watch the anime) I'm viewing Charles as the king if Lelouch is the king also. Theire the both ones in command imo. You said my sarcasm was off a few days ago, well so is yours tbh.

And pls say what was so wrong with viewing the knight of one as the queen. I viewed it as seeing he is the knight of one he is the best of the knights not? And seeing when I play chess my queen is the strongest force I'd compare the knight of one to him. If it's that wrong then so be it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Your posts are always well thought out and insightful, I always look forward to your responses, even if we disagree. I just wish you would rub off on Seiji..
I don't think he needs your sucking up to rip on me, he seems the guy to do it if he wishes to do anyway. You need friends to fight your fights?

Besides that I have nothing more to say, you just prooved again your lvl.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote