View Single Post
Old 2010-05-06, 18:18   Link #417
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
what ever like it or not ,I can see Nymph fault (keep silent about the tragedy), while you can't

there's no proof yet that he's not human, as well as an Angel.

Fixed...
Nymph can hack living thing, she even hack Ikaros Watermelon Garden to re-grow after raid it with hungry Astarea and turn it to monster which eat Tomoki, Also capture and insert Tomoki dream to Dream Dive Game device, I suppose human included in Nymph hack ability.
Nymph and Synapse technology can influenced human (in the manga)

then don't bother...

hmmph....loli fans indeed

Nymph can hack memory....just how many times I repeat my self now?
Look, if Tomoki memory can't be hacked by Nymph, then how she use Dream Dive Game device to look Tomoki dream. She needed to input Tomoki dream to the device right? while the dream Tomoki have strongly affected by his memory.

sometimes I wish my English good enough to communicate to you all
You just can't get the idea..no matter how many times I repeat my self..
oh well...I'll rest for a while, may be beating a thug or two to relax

*looking around for victims.....*

*target found...a robber from Mexico...I'll try to kill it without evidence*
Um, for what I can tell, you're basically placing all the blame on Nymph. Maybe you should switch the blaming to Sugata instead.

Yes, Nymph can alter brain waves, plants, living things but she isn't omniscient. She's keeping quiet to avoid the Synapse retialiation. Also, after that first incident with Sugata entering Synapse, he's basically doing it on his own will (most likely without Nymph's awareness/assistance)

EVERYTHING that has gone wrong SHOULD be placed on Sugata and him ALONE!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote