View Single Post
Old 2011-05-25, 17:50   Link #242
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
What I meant is that Serbs are usually stereotyped as snipers, of the villainous kind.
Really? Well, duly noted I guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I have stuck to the power type and the rank. Being clueless beyond that. I have also no idea of what kind of supernatural phenomena SSR are dealing with. Is it Ga-Rei Zero? X-Files? Supernatural? Or something even more outlandish?
Hmmm... Going back to the description, they don't strictly deal with supernatural phenomena, the SSR is simply a place to train Butei with supernatural abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post

(Aria and Kinji dispatching Dracs would also have an incidence on my fan-fic... so info plz?)
Errrr... What do you want to know? Dracula in Ariaverse has four weak spots, those points are responsible for his regeneration. You have to hit those points simultaneously to defeat him. They didn't kill him, but he's under arrest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
On a side note... any idea with which other OC here my own characters would have success interacting with?
Depends... How does your girl respond when she's accidentally seen naked or in various stages of undress?

In fact, this should be a question everyone should consider; the Ariaverse is a place where these kinds of things are bound to happen !