View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 19:56   Link #352
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick05 View Post
I got soo used to the anime drawing that it feels a bit simple/downgraded how they did the manga. Yet...I feel a more comfortable atmosphere (it looks more like a boardschool/highschool than in the anime) that really gives it a plus. Also, as I read the chapter, I do have the feeling that Ichika was just dropped in a place he doesn`t fit yet belongs too. Feels more natural and smooth than anime.

I feel they also downgraded boob size (Maya-sensei now does look like Ranka-chan XD). Also liked more the explanation about how Orimura-kun was ordered to "suit up" by a busy/blind instructor, rather than "just stumble upon an IS after enterring a forbidden room". I hope they also draw up how he beat her.

IMHO I actually prefer the first manga chapter than the first anime episode.
Don't really know about how things should work out, but for an academy which trains their students with high-tech stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copypaste from Twitter
#InfiniteStratos manga ch01: With that kind of uniform, the background the mangaka drew them in makes them seem to be out of place.
... The mangaka's style made Chifuyu seem younger though, I don't think I will feel guilty for implying bro-con tendencies on her for some odd reason.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2011-01-25 at 20:09.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote