View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 17:23   Link #113
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Still leaves the question, why did SS green-light Ginjou as a Shinigami when they knew he had strange powers?

Were they born with it? And in that case, how is it possible that Soul Society would make Ginjou a Shinigami? I mean, we all know Soul Society doesn't like people outside of SS with super-natural powers (Quincy). Isn't that odd?
Didn't Ginjou explain that? Whether you're considered a benefit or a danger, SS extends the invitation to become a substitute shinigami all the same so they can issue you the badge. The only purpose of the badge is to control/survey humans with shinigami powers. The authority that's supposed to come with it is a ruse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17
btw, i guess what does Isshin and Uruhara talking about is differ from what Ginjou tell this chapter. Maybe it is other thing like Ichigo's true nature or their plan, i mean the taking-away-Ichigo's-future plan, maybe.
I think maybe they were talking about two different things also. But if that's case, then maybe Ginjou isn't done talking yet and what he told Ichigo this chapter leads up to what Isshin and Urahara didn't want him finding out.