View Single Post
Old 2011-12-13, 05:40   Link #515
Asimati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
Yes she is. Deneve has pride and im sure that she might be a little angry that a lower rank has completely surpassed her in terms of power. She respects Miria as a leader and a warrior, while she calls Clare a "spoiled brat". So yes she is bias.
Nah, the issue would be that Deneave feels insufficient. She had been spending most really important fights simply regenerating after taking severe wounds early on, while Claire pulls out an extra level and is crucial for victory.

I wouldn't say spoiled brat, but Claire certainly got issues.
Her focus on being a dead woman walking and only living for a suecide attack on Pricilla isn't exactly mature. To put it this way. Miria going solo vs the org was stupid. That's Claire's standard mode, kept moderatly in check by sending other ghosts with her (since she does care about other warriors), unless there's a direct sight of Pricilla. That single mindness is quite possible the mistake mentioned by Raphaela (that did the same with Luci).
She's still one of my favorite characters, but considererate and mature is not words you use on Claire. I would say that there's more to life than killing Pricilla is one of the major character arcs for Claire.