Thread: Licensed Hunter x Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 02:16   Link #597
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
The thing is, apart from the focus of Gyo to see Nen, which Meruem arrogantly ignored as he was strong enough to see without requiring the focus, I think his previous pride might have prevented the royal guards from telling him about the use of Ken and Gyo in defensive applications.

Gon is surprisingly scary now. I wonder whether Hisoka might be able to hold back if he meets Gon at that moment.
If that's the case, Meruem will most likely learn to use them defensively from now on, especially after his recent "burnout" with Netero. Meruem isn't gonna take any risks anymore, not now that he can imagine how threatening humans really can be to him. But it doesn't make sense to me that he survived such an explosion without using Ken or Gyo. Even for the King of the Ants, there has to be a limit to how much he can take. Sure, he was on the brink of death, but he ought to have been vaporized completely.

As for Hisoka, if he were to meet Gon now and they fought, it would be an absolute bloodfest. *sits back a moment to revere in the nostalgia of the Greed Island arc*
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote