View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 06:53   Link #101
dgreater1
Misuzu & Kotomi Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
No, that's not what iamandragon implied. What she said is the fact that the "hot headed moments" are mistaken as tsuntsun, while it is just some friendship (which isn't always synonym of deredere). That's basically why people are debating on Kyou, whatever her aggressivity is tsun counted for tsundere or not.
I'm going to ask you a simple question... is Kyou, a person with a quick temper or not? If you answer yes, you'll be admitting she's a tsuntsun. If you answer no, I'll be stumped as to why you think she's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
Again, you are not explaining how you can actually claim Kyou has shown deredere, and "being embarassed by a pantsu shot" is hardly deredere.
I didn't? Actually, I don't know how many times I've explained. Anyway, what does Kyou's kind/caring/moonstruck/dazed/confused/etc. personality means? I'm leaving the deredere situation about the pantsu out because you don't want to accept it as a deredere (slightly dazed on that occassion) situation. Oh... I'm being sarcastic... Anyway, she only showed it just once but, that's already a proof of a deredere side of her. Now, if we can only see them got lock up in a dark room...

But anyway, have you read my a little bit of my explanation here? http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...8&postcount=84

one is character development (Shiraishist or traditional or whatever), the other one is personality (Modernist)

Last edited by dgreater1; 2007-10-26 at 07:06.