View Single Post
Old 2012-05-31, 17:43   Link #131
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
1. I doubt Naked Mummy was a super strong guild, but she was able to take all the ones there out by herself easily. She was up against lots of them
That's true and I have used that battle as an example of her strength myself before but I never worded as Lucy took out an entire dark guild by herself because that simply wasn't the case we know there were more members.

Quote:
What you said about Vidalus is true, but she was also fighting Juvia at the time as well. She used her smarts more than her power in this, but she was powerful enough to do a Unison Raid.
That's true unision raid requires some power but more then that alot of skill and ability most people who try to get to the point that they can perform it work on it there entire life and never can do it and Lucy has performed with 2 different partners on the fly.

Quote:
duke Everlue Natsu didn't really help her. He defeated Virgo. Lucy used her whip and Cancer to defeat him.
The thing is though Virgo was Everlue's summoned celestial spirit and if we treat her as seperate entity when it comes to fighting Natsu then you'd have to do that for all of them and then Lucy has never one a battle by herself.

Quote:
Tho with all that said, i do think Byro is the best example overall. Sherry is a decent one too.
I thought Sherry was good example too it really show cased Lucy' s strengths.

Quote:
I also agree with you on the second part. Lucy is't powerful like Erza, Natsu, or Gray, or even Gajeel, Mira, Juvia, and others. How she wins fights is using the powers she has and using her brain and tenacity.
And I like it better that way it requires them to give the character some creativity and skill they can't always flaco punch there way out of a problem.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote