Thread: Licensed Wortenia Senki
View Single Post
Old 2017-04-19, 01:01   Link #8
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Didn't this had a thread already or something? I remember seeing this before and not only in the narou thread.

Objectively speaking, for many years this was one of the best reads that narou had, but then update frequency became all weird and thus this naturally dropped off everyone's reading list.

Of course this isn't 100% perfect, but it was quite fun if you could look pass certain stuff, and most of the arcs where pretty fulfilling to complete reading; and it's actually quite good that the MC actually needs to do different stuff in each arc, that really set this apart from other isekai stories for me.

Looking at the manga (6 chaps in the official site), it looks like some stuff is being brushed up, so we can expect this being more polished? Also, I remember that in the web novel Ryouma's childhood friend was never brough up again, but LN6 preview text hints that she is going to show up..... Maybe she'll even de-psycho him a little so that he opens up to the idea of romance? I wouldn't hold that many hopes, though

edit : Ah, one of the other good things of this novel is not that every summoned person is a dumbass japanese high schooler. There are adults and foreigns (who are obviously kick ass).

Last edited by Okashira; 2017-04-19 at 03:42.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote