Thread: Licensed Hunter x Hunter (1999)
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-23, 14:16   Link #20
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
This is what I object to about your threads. The only thing people are allowed to do is bow before your infinite wisdom. You want to come on like the hero in some kid's anime and unveil your secret super-duper weapon at the last second and blow away the gang of cowardly enemies...

Frankly I think that you cannot distinguish between that which you like and that which is great. You are certainly entitled to what you like but if you are going to claim it is great then you are bound to get some argument.

You would be better off just putting up shrines to your favorite shows on a website. You could hold court about the psychological depth of Saint Seiya or whatever (nothing wrong with that) without having to pause to swat at the groundlings (which is tiresome to watch).
When I post something is because I'm sure of what I said. Hunter X Hunter is a GREAT series. And If I said that it is great is because I explain and support my ideas. So I'm not being emotional but instead I'm showing the bases for what I like or dislike. I always do. I don't like to say YES or NO. That's just too shallow I always give a reason of what I like.

By the way I already have a web page of saint seiya look at the botton of signature

Peace to all.