View Single Post
Old 2018-06-16, 04:39   Link #4602
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Fair enough. Well, it's true @Enigma29 brought some very good tangible arguments against Hibiki which makes me admit she is indeed more flawed that I give here credit for (hmm can you even "give credit" for someone being flawed?). I still don't she wrong in general sense and that there is no chance she could do it, but I will indeed stop here.

On other note neither Tomoki nor Hibiki can put world in danger. Tomoki will burn out in decade at most and unless his charm shenanigans can significantly lowere birthrates worldwide in twenty years there should be no trace left after him. As for Hibiki What can she do at worst? Win war? Loose war? If she wins things will not get worse even if she fails make it better. If she cross line Apostle will try kill her if it succeed nothing will change if she can fend it, then she has chance make change for better even if Goddess is involved, Well she probably will not make any major change, but even failing bear no consequences here.

In the end neither of two heroes has enough power to put world in danger even if they tried.
I'm just going to say this.

Tomoki has the power to mess up the world in his own life time. You are severely underestimating the charm power despite seeing the effect it had in Lorel. The country was almost about to be turned into ruins and he did that in a few months time?

If he further develop his charm powers, he can use it to turn the entire world into a zombie state. The only reason why he is working stealthily is because of Kuzunoha Company's existence. Otherwise he wouldn't have just picked Lorel who is isolated from the rest of the world. Even if it was prevented by Kuzunoha and Apple, you can't deny that that power can destroy the world if he wasn't being restrained by Kuzunoha's existence.

That's Lily's objective after all, destroying the world.

Hibiki's power works differently, but as the demons said, it is the most dangerous. That's why they wanted to kill her so bad in the first place.

Her power creates fanatics. Even if she dies they will still move according to her will. But when I say that she is becoming a threat to the world, I don't mean just her charisma powers, i'm speaking about her actions. She is poking her nose where it doesn't belong, despite receiving a warning. She is still going after Makoto and her actions is causing the goddess to move.

If she triggers the war between these two beings, it will cause a huge devastation and Waterfall warned her about it.

As for her charisma powers... I'm not going to fall into that argument again. You have already seen the effects it had on people and the consequences it led to during the battle in Limia capital. If you can't understand how much of a threat that can be, then i'm not going to try to persuade you to understand, since it will just be pointless.

Anyway, compared to the negative effect the heroes have on the world, how much of a negative effect did Makoto's power and actions have on the world?

That's how you decide who is more dangerous. Don't judge them based on who they are, but what they do.

There were a few stories where they always said that the hero and the demon king are the same type of threat to the world. It is only how they use their power that they can be differentiated as hero and demon king.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote