View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 20:48   Link #297
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
So let me get this straight... Boy meets girl, girl blackmails boy, if this story follows the usual romantic comedy style, then boy and girl will fall in love... Really? A girl that blackmails you is a love interest? Is this some kinda ero-anime?

Aside from that, I don't see why Masuzu is the school beauty. Whenever an anime has a boy or girl in the position of being the most appealing in the school, they look the part.

Girls like these:
Shinka (Chuunibyou)
Sayuri (Tokimeki Only Love)
Kaede, Sia, Nerine, Kareha (Shuffle)
Otome, Nanaka (D.C. II)

But Masuzu just does not look that way to me, she looks so plain... In fact, Chiwa and an upcoming charcater, Ai (purple hair girl from the OP), are much more appealing than Masuzu.
We are the same age, and have probably been watching anime for close to the same number of decades. And yet, you and I have COMPLETELY different views on this.

Masuzu stands out in that school. Between the long flowing, silver hair, and the way she carries herself. Not to mention the fact that she has turned down 58 proposals, and is a foreigner, make her very appealing to guys. She is mysterious, different, and un-attainable. That makes her even more appealing...