Thread: Arafat's dead.
View Single Post
Old 2004-11-12, 21:15   Link #51
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
I hate Bush as much as the next guy, but I have to say, so far the only invasion he's ordered that wasn't justified was Iraq. Afganistan was basicly a puppet government for el qaeda, as such the US was well within it's rights to invade after 9-11. The problem is when 9-11 becomes justification to do whatever the president wants, like in Iraq. Of course if there is a hell, bush would be in good company, as just about every world leader in history would be there.
I meant all those innocent civilians caught in the cross fire in Iraq. Bush isn't the only bad guy, the "terrorist" are just as bad. 2 wrongs will never make a right, that saying also goes with the Iraelis and the Palestinians. But this problem will continue for century because of their Monotheist religion. Seems to me the ones that are causin all the strife in the worlds are christians, jews, and muslims. The religion itself is not bad, just their followers. All these religion preaches peace and compassion for others, too bad humans are greedy and use religion as an excuse to get what they want
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote