View Single Post
Old 2012-10-22, 00:16   Link #2157
rantaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby
In the end, Oborozukiyo became a nun. Probably a suitable end for Juubei, as Genji could not take them all.
Also, at the end of the anime, Juubei was standing beside Ieyasu, twice. 2ch even speculated the BD cover will pair Juubei with Ieyasu, raising the Tenkai flag
i read them a bit, downloaded them finally. though i can't help but express my admiration. how could you stand reading this? i read Dream of Red Chamber... and it is kind of not my thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
Similar to how Zhou Yu usually got depict as a man jealous of Zhuge Liang bue to Romance of Three Kingdom.

Historically though, both Kuroda and Hanbei are direct retainer of Nobunaga. They're are 寄騎 or 与力 for Hideyoshi from Nobunaga both of whom are under Nobunaga's employment instead fo Hideyoshi (basically Hideyoshi doesn't have to give them salaries).

But since both's career were long tied (and in Hanbei's case his entire oda career) to Hideyoshi, many confused them both as Hideyoshi's direct retainers.
Yeah. it is really funny. because it was Cao Cao himself who burn his armada during the battle of Chibi because of the plague of tropical disease (perhaps Malaria). but it was Zhou Yu who get the merits. and people admired Zhuge Liang because he predicted the weather and wind, though it was Zhou Yu who asked an old and experienced fisherman at the harbour. and people praised Pang Tong, though it was Cao Cao who came up with chaining his entire fleet.

Really? because from what i read ... Takenaka Shigeharu captured the Inabayama castle with 18 men. his feats let his reputation soared and destroyed Saito Tatsuoki's reputation (making him as coward).

his impressive feat of the capture of Inabayama made both Nobunaga and General Hashiba admired him deeply, offering him to flock to Oda clan. but Takenaka Shigeharu refused because he merely want to teach a lesson of governance to Saito Tatsuoki. he later returned the castle to Tatsuoki.

Then during the assault of Oda clan to Mino, under the pretext of Saitou Dousan's testament... general Hashiba tried to recruit him for Oda, the latter refused. after several visit Takenake Shigeharu finally accepted in the condition of serving General Hashiba, not Oda Nobunaga. (I don't know whether Eiji Yoshikawa tried to imitate Liu Bei's three visit or not)... and it was not only based on Taiko, there are several tale which i read also recount similar thing.

for Kuroda Yoshitaka, it was more or less a fact that he served Oda (first) not Hashiba. due to the betrayal of Araki Murashige..... you know the continuation of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Darknemo2000
No, thats one of the tsundere traits rather than stalker.
well...
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote