View Single Post
Old 2009-02-25, 15:23   Link #78
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ahem! No... i think it's time for me to start shining as bright as possible to fight for the species we men love the most. The women! Kishimoto has a terrible view of women. How come he makes every female looking totally miserable and useless.

People might disagree but....Tsunade did nothing aside from saving or preventing death of the shinobi. While i think every other Hokage in the past was totally kicking ass. And died in a heroic method. Tsunade so far survived to witness her failure and lack of power.

After killing the assistant Shizune who never ever won a battle that we've seen. Anko who lost in a erotic manner to Oro.
Sakura who kept crying all the way during part one. Hinata who was completly wasted against Neji (Hyuuga's finest). Tenten I dont even want to say anything about her. Ino who's looking more in the mirror then anything else and is also displayed as not usefull....even in Akatsuki. Konan...who lasted 10 seconds against Jiraiya or maybe less. This can't go on anymore!

Ladies...pick up your tazerguns and march straight to Kishi's office. Make sure you're locked and loaded ..
Lol if Kishimoto really hates women that much then maybe his next project should be a yaoi manga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
well, let's wait and see... after Jiraiya's and Itachi's deaths, i think that only Naruto has his life safe, everyone else is on the edge.
We can't forget about Sasuke-kun, Kishimoto's guilty pleasure now can we?