View Single Post
Old 2009-06-13, 18:02   Link #133
Jourdal

I don't mind Recurring characters, i thought that the Hyuga guy was awesome and a good reminder that this is in WSJ, but he didn't join the council so i like him.

Maybe because I'm reading to love Ru and i picture him being Saki to Medaka's Zastin..which is okay but Zastin doesn't have any other admirors..

THis series has broken quite a few general cliches which is why i like it..i saw that you guys had a healthy discussion and that lurking just wasn't going to cut it so i joined ^_^

Anyways..normally the MC in a situation like this is a wimpy whiny bastard with no confidense or skill (Rito Yuuki lol) but Zenkichi is badass..i mean really badass

The female lead is usually skinny or somewhat plain (god forbid a girl looks good and has a nice personality) and somewhat shy, Medaka is a magnificent bastard (or B*** i guess but i don't like calling her that) and she's curvaceous on top of all that.

And the main characters bud is usually a some loser friend...but in this series both of Zenkichi's closest friends/acquaintances are women..which is awesome.

When i saw Akune..i figured this would be a one time thing..and he would be like Run from to love ru for a few chapter..now i hope he's like Run period (pretty much out of the picture at this point in the story).

@Mentar...whats PITA?
Jourdal is offline   Reply With Quote