Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-13, 20:24   Link #4344
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
Heh, this was a funny episode overall.
[SPOILER="The adult, the snake and a bomb."]It was funny how the masses living at Takagi's house are still so ignorant the living dead and trying to act all mighty in front of the young adults. They really need to wake and smell the ashes about how things won't being going back to the way things were.
!!
Simply because it's unbelievable. From what I recall in episode one, zombies and such were simply science fiction. Now all of a sudden its happening all over the place at such a rapid pace.

They don't want to believe it, they're in shock.

Quote:
Nuclear weapons are known to produce an electromagnetic pulse. We did see both Russia and the USA launch an all-out nuclear attack at the end of the last episode, which means most other nuclear powers probably followed suit. I'm sure there is no shortage of strategic targets around Tokyo. In fact, it's somewhat of a miracle that our heroes are still alive in the preview to feel the aftereffects
I really hope this wouldn't happen in the real world. Armaggeddon all over the place and the only thing they can think of is nuking each other.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote