View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 22:37   Link #1309
broken270
Defying gravity

Looks like Kyouko was the one that got 31. Barely edged out, but at least Homura was not alone. Interesting to see Hecate and Ushio as the second closest match. I thought Hecate would at least do better, but Hecate looks to have a hard time possibly beating someone like Kotomi, whom I was very glad that she had a decisive victory over Ritsu. Mafuyu having a close victory over Fuuko was expected. Again, it does not look like Mayufu is going to have a productive year this year as well. I wonder how her match with Hecate will fare. Menma defeating Ayase by a perfect 180 was truly a 180 flip for me. I thought she could not do it, but this ghost was able to do something. Sadly, her life in Regular season is going to be tough, and I hope she is not the one that is going to go 0-35, but it looks almost likely to be the case. Fate, you were a great competitor and fighter while you lasted. I hope to see you in an exhibition match sometime in the future, maybe challenging a Rozen Maiden girl, but we know you will easily knock them out in an ISML field. I wish you the best of luck; this year and possibly future years of ISML would not be the same without you.