View Single Post
Old 2013-06-29, 23:43   Link #233
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuujinjaaka View Post
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for "getting it." I actually like tsunderes. I even like Ayase somehow! But I hate Kirino with every fiber of my being.

It's not that she's rough around the edges, it's that she really does not respect others. I think she really looks down on people. Her behavior crosses the line regularly (I have many examples). She throws Kyousuke into fits of depression regularly.

Kirino is awful not only to Kyousuke, but to Kuroneko and Manami (who are angels by the way). I get so mad when I see Kuroneko suffer from of Kirino's condescending behavior.
To Kuroneko? Please. If you think so, you haven't understood their relationship at all. The way they treat each other is their modus operandi and they care for each other very much. Watch the end of episode 15 or Saori's comment in episode 2 of the first season, when Kyousuke asks her to intervene. And have you forgotten? The one who started with the insults was Kuroneko at the first off-meet. And Manami an angel? Well, she's really successful in deceiving people.