View Single Post
Old 2007-12-04, 21:39   Link #10
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

I really wish I could recall this program's name... all I have is a vague, vague memory of it. It was not primarily an audio software. I believe it was more video-related. It wasn't high-end. It was fairly mid-ranged. Something that was relatively cheap, and maybe even freeware. I really can't recall.

It allowed you to load a song as part of it, and there were a few alteration options. I remember toying around with them, trying to create a lame 'remix' (which I HAD sent to a few friends and it did sound pretty good for a quickie...) I had just toyed around, and the result was a de-lyriced song. No, it wasn't entirely de-lyriced. It sounded like the song, mainly the music in the song, only more hallow. The voices were relatively gone, but you could still hear very faint sort of echo-like vocals. On occasion, there would be a random lyric, or the background lyrics (the echo-y sounds) would get louder, or fuzzier. I was really surprised by the effect and enjoyed it. Not sure if it would work for Karaoke, but I think it would suffice. The lyrics left sounded more like back-up singers then anything.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote