View Single Post
Old 2008-07-22, 21:58   Link #2844
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You see, he doesn't know that. Right now he thinks Lelouch Geassed Euphie on purpose and caused a slaughter just to get his rebellion full support. He thinks that Lelouch will use any and all methods he can to get what he wants. Remember, he was tehre when Lelouch abducted Tianzi at GUN POINT. He doesn't know what he did or didn't do afterward. Why would Suzaku cut him any slack after what happened with Euphemia, especially when he doesn't know the full story? As he sees it, Lelouch WOULD do something like that. Sorry, try again.
I just remembered something I wanted to add to this point.

I also seem to remember that while the Black Knights had the Empress in their custody there was a group that was helping with the attempted assassination of Empress Tainzi. It was a group that was helping the Eunuch Generals...oh yeah, it was the Britannians the the Knights of the Round.
I was amazed with how no one on the Britannian side was voicing a bit of protest about backing the group that was out to kill a child. If anything Nina was pointing out how it could be done quicker, but Schniezel pointed out that it would be better if the Eunuch Generals were the ones who pulled the trigger on her. The Knights were holding off the Chinese rebels, Xingku's followers, that wanted to stop the Generals.
Basically, Suzaku likes to put down Lelouch's methods while he had a hand in the attempted assassination of a child and rightful ruler of the country..... Oh, that's nice.
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote