View Single Post
Old 2010-10-18, 17:53   Link #130
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Hey Gubaba I have a question. I heard that it was stated in one pf the dvd notes that after Sheryl gained popularity from her single "iteza gogo kuji don't be late" some of her older fans (in series) started to become of the opinion that its popular now it sucks. Is that true?
I *think* you may be misremembering... From the liner notes for "Nyan Fro" (full translation here):

04. Sagittarius 9:00 PM Don’t Be Late
Elmo: From the 2059 Frontier concert at Tenkumon Hall. When this, Sheryl’s fifth single, was released in November of 2058, it stayed at the top of the Universal Board for 17 straight weeks, shattering the records for the biggest of big hit songs. At the time of its release, a rift was created inside the fan club out of jealousy between the fans born in Sagittarius and those born elsewhere. The split got more and more intense until finally the fan club divided into two factions. By the way, the Tenkumon Hall concert was originally scheduled for March First, but because of the effects of fold dislocation, the communication between Sheryl’s side and the promotion side wasn’t good, so the result was that the preparations for the concert were done at the last minute, and it was postponed until March Second. So the concert poster’s date was incorrect, and the staff had one day to correct all of the posters by hand.
Yot-chan is offline   Reply With Quote