View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 23:30   Link #395
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
The idea of Arf acting as the "affable oneesan who spoils her little brothers and sisters" for Erio and Caro makes her character refreshingly more interesting to me.
I think it was likely a mix of both Older Sister , and secondary mother figure.

An affable Oneesan , and technically also one of your guardians and teachers. I'd imagine that some of Erio early training was handled by Arf , including controlling his powers. Even some of Caro's barriers and other defenses might have been developed under Arf's tutelage.

And if Erio and Caro had children , she might have been very intimately involved in their upbringing. Indeed , I think that any such Children the next generation might have regarded her in a light a little similar to Linith. (That's not to say she was a Linith clone , but she occupied the same place and almost the same level of influence over these hypothetical children.

The later you summon Arf , the even more effective she get's as a Familiar. She would likely occupy a place in Louise's universe close to a "Surrogate , Fourth Sister , and another "motherly" figure , along with being a mentor and Sensei. In the long run , that is , that's how I think their relationships will develop.

Still , the family Life of the Testarrosa Harlowans from Arf's perspective will be a fun read. To the Nanoha fanfictions thread then to propose the idea?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote