Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 09:14   Link #23004
Tachibana
タチバナ

We know that Touhou Fuhai would have definitely taken precautions as far as Tsukune and the Holy Lock are concerned, in order to prevent a repeat of what happened during the ritual. Tsukune now displays the ability to release seals on the Holy Lock, Touhou no doubt modified the seal to allow this, he must have also made the seal stronger, since Tsukune is now capable of assuming has vampire form without the Shinso power creating a strain on the seal, this originally resulted in some of the links cracking and breaking on the Holy Lock.

The fact that Tsukune is now capable of removing seals on the Holy Lock, means that he is able to control larger portions of the Shinso power without losing his sanity. Now what would happen if Tsukune were to release all the seals on the Holy Lock? he would not only become a vampire, but will release his full power, whether or not Tsukune is capable of this, we still don't know. If Touhou modified the seal to where Tsukune would be capable of releasing the Holy Lock completely, than that would mean that Tsukune had reached a level during his month long training, to be capable of controlling his full power without losing his sanity and that Touhou trusts him with it.

I somewhat agree with Chris38, that it's to early for Tsukune to have complete control of his powers, however, I wouldn't mind seeing a scenario where Tsukune releases the Holy Lock completely and remains in control of his full power. I also don't want to see Tsukune lose control, its time for him to control his powers, he has the body that the Shinso blood and power can move around freely in, now all Tsukune has to do is use his willpower, to overcome the Shinso blood within his veins.