View Single Post
Old 2013-08-13, 07:10   Link #81
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrip View Post
I'm actually doing the date thingy too :P. Helps to keep track of improvement.

http://deathripi.deviantart.com/art/...rd-O-379944832
This would be 3 weeks into drawing

Please dont mind that arm. I only realized how bad it is after finishing the whole thing :_:
Hmm...before I started drawing fanart, I spent around a month running through anime drawing tutorials. In which I also used to time to get used to drawing with a tablet on the computer. The first few times I drew I also followed tutorials. Maybe you could look up some tutorials on Deviantart to polish your basics as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Do you accept requests? It would benefit either party (you get practice and they get drawings xD)
I still don't take requests. Sorry about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
So wait, that image shows how much your drawings improved over the course of one year? If so that's some incredible progression.
As Kimidori said, that is not my improvement. Sorry for the confusion! While I made some improvements since I started, its not nearly as impressive as what that illustrator did in that picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
Your coloring is getting really good. Incredible progress in such a short amount of time. I think you should definitely work on anatomy more now if you're looking to start working on something else. It'd pay off a lot.
Thank you very much! Working on anatomy and perspective is pretty much what I'm doing these days. Hopefully I can draw nicer looking people in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:

Nothing of much significance. The little spare time I have are dedicated to quietly practicing drawing. In the meantime, here's a schoolgirl:

/
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote