View Single Post
Old 2014-01-08, 19:38   Link #22
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I had thought it was weird in the spoilers that they kidnap him from another world, give him a legendary hero artifact, then betray and set him up to be falsely accused.

I imagine they needed to summon all the heroes at once, and whomever the shield hero was going to be, they were going to try and ruin there reputation.
I guessed that much, but it still seems weird that they would set him up without even giving him a chance even though it is likely that the summoning spell chooses people similar to the previous batch, which means that all the other heroes besides the shield hero must have been complete dicks.

Ran some searches. Manga adaptation spotted!

Quote:
The light novel Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari will be adapted to manga in Media Factory's Monthly Comic Flapper seinen magazine. Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari will begin serialization in issue 3 of Comic Flapper, on sale February 5, 2014. The Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari novel is part of Media Factory's MF Book line, ranobe marketed to readers over thirty.
Also it turns out this also started out as a web novel and has been read more than 53 million times online!

Last edited by BW95; 2014-01-08 at 20:41.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote