View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 17:46   Link #1563
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Why the heck is everyone everywhere seemingly freaking the ever loving hell out about this news?

I mean wasn't it clear and stated from the start that this would be split cour and would be skipping a season before coming back? Also MAL and elsewhere is absolutely losing their minds over this like they always do cause "hurr shit anime durr". The priorities of some fans these days are just astounding. Honestly didn't know this show was the source of nearly this much internets drama and honestly not sure how many people are actually watching it versus looking at screencaps and deciding in their heads what it's actually like. This aside from the obvious shit posters and trolls who I pretty much know by name now and who to ignore. Protip: Avoid an MAL poster named McRib like the plague if you're ever browsing those forums, though honestly it's safe to just ignore like 95% of the posters there anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
What does this have to do with Fate/Zero? Popularity and sales?
You basically just answered your own question, but I think some people also like to compare it unfavourably against Fate/Zero cause Fate/Zero is all serious fucking business , "dark and gritty (TM)" and the "best show of the season (TM)" while Horizon is the "competition" that takes it's premise in stride and carries itself with good humor, layered storytelling (basically why nobody seems to get the show) and the occasional awesome action sequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I like it when it remain not a best show this season, honestly. "Best show" tends to attract the worst kind of troll possible, combine with Sunrise and it's perfect.

[edit]
Seriously, I don't know whoever said that 4chan actually like this show. I regret ever coming back to that place to find Horizon thread. The amount of trashing and shit talking about this show is almost on the same level as IS thread. I'll stick with Animesuki.
I like that popular Sunrise series trolling is finally an acknowledge issue now. It's really just blatantly obvious isn't it? Not sure how people tried to argue to me that I was just being a fanboy and that it was all in my head.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2011-12-09 at 18:08.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote