View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 05:44   Link #45
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
Kuromitsu,this is all we have to know about the sex scene or there is more?
There's nothing you "have to" know, I mean, for all we know it didn't happen that way in the anime. (I would certainly be happier that way...) They had their reasons for doing it this way, as I said I can see why they decided to omit it, and I think the last bit of the episode was great as it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalena View Post
Yes, I would agree that I should adjust my expectations. I just didn't expect to have to do that with this show since it started out so very strong.
And this is where I was disagreeing with you - as far as I'm concerned, Shinsekai yori is still very strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalena View Post
Also, and I hesitate to say this, but I do not appreciate the insinuation that I want a "by-the-numbers anime […] where every episode has to be a story on its own with a hook so people keep watching" show. Not only was that rude but it was also uncalled for. As far as I know these forums allow for free speech, do they not? I was merely expressing my surprise and disappointment that I'm not enjoying the show as much as I once did. Considering that this is the sub-forum to discuss Shinsekai Yori I thought it would be all right to share my feelings here.
You were expressing surprise and disappointment by saying the show had "horrible pacing issues." To which I replied that just because it's not written the usual anime way, it doesn't mean it has pacing issues. You're certainly free to express disappointment or any other opinion, but I'm also free to respond to it.