View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 02:19   Link #3894
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
How good is Castle F? I download it but didn't bother unzip it yet. Too much work and IRL stuff to enjoy. Does Castle F has any kind of sandbox activity, like building your castle or anything, or just dungeon crawl-->Rom Com--->H scene--->Battle...etc?

I am looking for something strat related more than a generic RPG...but understandable if that is asking too much.
Castle Fantasia 2 is okay I suppose, don't expect too much. I'm not sure how far I got in the story before stopping, and it's been at least 2 years since I played it, so I might not remember too well. There is no building in the game, it's pretty much what you're assuming there with arrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Played Imouto Paradise 1, finished Aya and Rio. Kurano, I finished Tomoka (twincest is best xD)
Oh god... Kurano Family was a fantastic game, it suited my taste very well. Tomoka and Emma are my favorites. I don't think I've ever liked a Tsundere more than Tomoka. And Emma, oh man, don't get me started, I'll drool if I start talking about her LOL. She's #1 for imoutos for me. Her seiyuu is my #2 of my favorites now. (which reminds me... I was suppose to make an avatar of Emma )
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote